Hints & Tips Blog
How can I kick start faster growth?
Recently a client asked me how they could grow their business more quickly. They wanted to grow but weren’t sure where and how to start.
This is not an unusual question for us to be asked, but it requires careful consideration.
If you have read our emails for a while, you will know this is a subject we often cover, why?
In reality, there is rarely one single answer to this question, but there are several recurring key success factors in businesses we see that is growing rapidly:
- The ability to consciously understand what the key drivers of growth in your business are.
- The understanding of customers and your ability to identify broader opportunities with them.
- A product or service that your target customers want.
- A team that is motivated and who are aligned to the vision and values of the business.
- A simple and effective communication strategy that matches your customer’s needs to your market offering.
- A contact strategy that provides value to your customers through useful content.
In addition, they operate to a clear plan and understand the gap between where they are now and where they want to get to.
The starting point for most businesses is to review these questions and to develop an action plan to help them bridge the gap between where they are now and where they want to get to.
To reach the goal, you may need more resource, it may mean more training, or it may simply need more of your time in getting your offer or product to a point where it meets the needs of the customer.
Once you have considered all of the above, write a plan that includes;
- The actions you want to achieve.
- Clearly defined responsibilities
- A timeframe that is both driving the improvement you want but achievable
Be sure to review this regularly with the people who are going to make it happen.
Let’s meet for a virtual coffee
We are offering a free one-hour virtual coffee and the chance to discuss any area of your business where you feel our help and support would be beneficial with a member of our team. Click here to book your free meeting.